45,447 Kč ex. VAT
Share it!: Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on Twitter
Long journey with a heavy load? This ebike makes up to 130 km in a single charge!
- The AGOGS Gust is a trekking (trekking) e-bike that is specially designed for enjoyable travel. Its superior 576 Wh battery capacity and equipment will never let you down, even on long trips or commuting to work.
- Gust is appreciated by users especially for its light weight and excellent real range, which is 130 km when using the 576 Wh battery (real range is the distance actually travelled by the rider 80 km on this model of electric bike with medium assistance in terrain with an elevation of about 20m/km with a combination of different surfaces 70% asphalt, 30% gravel).
- AGOGS Gust k is equipped with 700C rims, typical of touring bikes. The chosen tyres with an anti-shock coating hold the track better and impose very low rolling resistance.
- The Tracer's main frame tube is based on the "One Tube" concept. The material is not interrupted from the stem to the rear footplate and this makes the frame of the e-bike very rigid - even when riding fast or transporting luggage. The frame is painted with a 3 times burnt black and white paint.
- There are two frame sizes to choose from, 19 and 21 inches, which is ideal for people between 160 and 200 cm. The e-bike weighs 19-20 kg, can carry a rider + cargo up to 125 kg.
- The chosen center electric motor is a top-of-the-line model from Bafang, the largest manufacturer of electric bike drives in the world. The motor's power is sufficient for significant gradients of up to 19% even when the bike is fully loaded. The motor is specially modified for quiet operation and ideal functionality with the derailleur cassette.
- The drive is controlled via an LCD display on the handlebars that allows you to set five levels of assistance, monitor riding statistics, motor performance. The Diploid is also equipped with a classic USB socket (5V/1A) for easy charging of phones, lights and other peripherals.
- The Gust's rich equipment includes a 9-speed microSHIFT derailleur, a locking RST fork and a Promax height-adjustable stem.
- The Gust is equipped with powerful Kendo rear and front independent battery powered LED lighting, long ABS plastic fenders with screen, a stable folding rear rack and comfortable foam grips.
|Battery||LG, kapacita 16Ah (576Wh)|
|Motor||Bafang M300 250W 80Nm|
|Derraileur||microSHIFT, 9 spd|
|Wheels||Maxxis Overdrive 28"|
|Brakes||Disc brake, hydraulic, 160 mm|
|Bike dimension HxD||110x188 cm|