24,786 Kč ex. VAT
Share it!: Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on Twitter
Want to be on coolest looking e-bike around? Change the way you move with the AGOGS Barack.
- AGOGS BARACK e-bike has become a legend among folding e-bikes. Do you want to ride the coolest looking e-bike around? Change the way you move around city with the AGOGS Barack.
- BARACK offers a robust, matte black frame with attractive prints. Only branded components and accessories were chosen for this e-bike. BARACK has the perfect chain and derailleur guards. Aggressive semi-terrain Kenda tires with internal and external puncture protection.
- "One-hand" folding mechanism - fold the e-bike in less than 10 seconds. The dimensions of the folded Barrack are only 90 x 80 x 40 cm , the length of the unfold e-bike is 150 cm. It is designed for riders from 150 to 200 centimeters. Load capacity of Barrack is up to 115kg.
- You can take BARACK to your home, inside a small lift, under the desk in the office or in a trunk.
- Travel with it by a train, a tram, a bus or a boat without having to pay extra fee for bicycle.
- BARACK motor is controled by super-simple green backlit LED display with many functions and the BOOST button for quick acceleration, push-up and start assistance.
- And the most important - a powerful Panasonic branded Lithium battery with up to 600Wh capacity with built-in sleep mode for up to 120 km of fast riding.
|Battery||Li-Ion SONY Konion V3 Hi-power 36V/11Ah (400Wh) or XL 36V/14.5Ah (530Wh) and 36/16Ah(600Wh), Removable and Lockable, Sleep mode|
|Motor||Bafang H-type, 36V/250W (500W max.), brushless in the rear hub, Assisted pedaling (PAS) / Boost button|
|Derraileur||MicroSHIFT (8 gears)|
|Wheels||Rims: 20", alloy twin wall, Tires: Kenda 20" x 1,75" or 20"x1,95" K shield, puncture resistant|
|Suspension||Zoom Forgo 520 AMS front fork with preload adjustment, suspension on seatpost with preload adjustment|
|Brakes||V type Tektro C310|
|Sensor||Pedal Assistance Sensor (PAS): speed sensor (32 IPR) integrated in bottom bracket|
|Controls||BOOST button for easy start, acceleration and Push-up function|